Models: TA5 up to TF251
Flow rate: 20-885 cfm at 100 psig
Compressed air contains water vapor. As this air travels through compressed air piping it cools and the vapor condenses into liquid condensate. This condensate increases maintenance requirements and affects product quality.
Kaeser Secotec® dryers condense and remove moisture before it attacks your system. These reliable dryers feature the energy saving Secotec® cycling control. Secotec® dryers operate the refrigerant compressor only when necessary by using a thermal storage medium. The refrigerant compressor cools the medium to a predetermined temperature and then cuts off, allowing the medium to cool the air and condense the water vapor.
Important features and advantages:
The KAESER Pure Air System treats compressed air in six stages:
- Highly efficient Secotec® cycling control with high thermal storage capacity
- Minimal pressure drop and no prefilter required
- Highly effective, stainless steel condensate separator
- "No-loss" electronic condensate drain removes condensate
- Quick access to all components for easy, low-cost maintenance
- Durable, industrial-quality control cabinet
- Easy to read and reliable control panel
Kaeser also offers a complete line of high temperature refrigerated dryers, high pressure refrigerated dryers and small commercial duty dryers. Please contact us for details and specifications.